Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 & xbox Definitely not a bargin

Options
  • 18-10-2007 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi i know this is not a bargin alart But i just wanted to let other members know that Tesco have still not reduced the prices on any of there consoles! i was in doing my shopping earlier tonight and seen that they were still selling the ps3 at 630 no games at all! and xbox 360's at 449!!! i had a friend of mine a copule of weeks back who purchased 2 Psp and was charged a wopping 255 euro each! lucky for her she was putting them away for xmas gifts and were unopened other wise she wouldn't have got a refund if they were opened/used....

Be aware folks & shop around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

I was in Jervis Tesco the other day and saw the original Xbox for €199:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The intention is to sucker in parents who've heard their kids banging on about it but have no idea where else to go to get a better deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 -Cerberus-

I saw PS1 games in TESCO last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

PS1 Games are you sure!? holy (s h i t e) did u see how much they were?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 -Cerberus-

Yes I am sure, they were PS1 games and they were 4.99 euro each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

But, ironically, Tesco will probably pull it out of the bag with the cheapest deal closer to Xmas. Last year, I got 25% off my Xbox 360 there!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

spongbob wrote: »
    PS1 Games are you sure!? holy (s h i t e) did u see how much they were?

Tesco in Tallaght have a couple of Dreamcast games for 2 or 3 €.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

spongbob wrote: »
    Hi i know this is not a bargin alart But i just wanted to let other members know that Tesco have still not reduced the prices on any of there consoles! i was in doing my shopping earlier tonight and seen that they were still selling the ps3 at 630 no games at all! and xbox 360's at 449!!! i had a friend of mine a copule of weeks back who purchased 2 Psp and was charged a wopping 255 euro each! lucky for her she was putting them away for xmas gifts and were unopened other wise she wouldn't have got a refund if they were opened/used....

Be aware folks & shop around.

try using that barcode thing and if it shows up a different price you get a free ps3 :eek::D haha, that is if they still do that lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

dont think they do that anymore after some english site was set up to find tesco prices wrong and loads of people got 360's etc free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭ongarite

besty wrote: »
    But, ironically, Tesco will probably pull it out of the bag with the cheapest deal closer to Xmas. Last year, I got 25% off my Xbox 360 there!

Same here, it was a cracking deal last XMAS, got the GOW package.

Advertisement