Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer from ipod to pc

Options
  • 17-10-2007 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

ok so i got a new pc and i want to transfer all the music from my ipod onto itunes on the new computer. anyone know of any ways to do this?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I am presuming you own all the music on your ipod! Assuming that you could set your ipod to manual update. Thus you dont need to transfer all the music already on it just add the new music you want...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Copypod Software - Dont have a link but google it and buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

you could try this.. Havent used it myself due to lack of owning an ipod (Iriver ftw ;)) .. but it looks good

Its freeware btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

if you plug the ipod in and don't open iTunes....view the Ipod in an explorer window, if you choose to show hidden folders all the music there.....just copy and paste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

This is great, its only a 30 day trial tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement