Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist and PRSI

Options
  • 17-10-2007 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I got a check up done in my dentist and need to get two fillings done next week. I'm 23 and wondering what dental benefits i'm entitled to? I've worked 40 weeks this year, 14 in 2006, 2 in 2005, 21 in 2004, 22 in 2003 and 19 in 2002. Between 2002 and 2006 I was in full time education at unversity. Am i entilted to PRSI benefits?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Ring the Dental Treatment Board in Letterkenny, have your PPS number to hand.
    1890 400 400 ext.4480

Please bear in mind that your dentist has the right to wait for written confirmation (D3) form the treatment board before treating you at PRSI prices. You should ask your dental practice their procedure and request a D1 form to complete and send anyway in the meantime.

Advertisement