Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotus notes

Options
  • 17-10-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Have started in a new job, and the company is currently using lotus notes. I have used it years ago so am somewhat familiar with it. But I haven't a clue for some of the functions. Does anyone know of any online information for it. I have found a few on google, but they are not exactally helpfull.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Press F1 from any screen will get you context sensitive help.
    There is also a "Getting Started" section in the online help (F1 again)

Are you looking to do something more complex ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Print out all of your mails and hand-deliver them.

It'll be more productive than using Lotus notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Haha. Lotus notes is a bit wonky imho. But we are switching over to outlook in the near future. Im not erally looking to do anything complex. Just fancied getting to know this software a bit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭quaidox

seamus wrote: »
    Print out all of your mails and hand-deliver them.

It'll be more productive than using Lotus notes.
    jaysus! thats a bit harsh now! works fine for my company....so far!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

lol, good read.

Advertisement