Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dirt inside laptop screen

Options
  • 16-10-2007 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

somehow i managed to some kind of dirt or condensaton inside my laptop screen. It's inside, so it won't white off. And it's rather large and irritating too.

what should i do? is there any kind of place that will clean it?

the only thing i can think may have happened is that it might have gotten some water on the screen. letting it overheat(i.e. load up bioshock and close the lid) didn't do anything though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Where are you located? If in Dublin you could try Computer Unlimited in Phibsboro (I think) They will charge you pretty well tho'....Its a bit of a bitch trying to remove a screen and then go at cleaning it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭corkstudent

majiktripp wrote: »
    Where are you located? If in Dublin you could try Computer Unlimited in Phibsboro (I think) They will charge you pretty well tho'....Its a bit of a bitch trying to remove a screen and then go at cleaning it too.

... cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Prehaps I should have looked at your name...might have been a hint....anyways try local repair shops but it wont be cheap I Imagine...

Advertisement