Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a stand

Options
  • 16-10-2007 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Hopefully you can help. Because of new sofas I have to sell my home entertainment unit. The TV & all the gear now has to go into the corner & I need to get a unit both big enough to hole it & small enough to fit (I have 120cm max).

My TV has a swivel base so I could get a straight unit, fit it in the corner & then swivel the screen, however, if I could I'd prefer to get a corner unit (preferably oak).

There seems to be a huge range of US based places to get them but hardly anything here. I'd prefer to get something modern, but am not a huge fan of the glass & chrome ones.

Can anyone recommend anywhere ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Anyone ?

That's be a no then...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Not sure, but is there anything here that might suit?

Thanks Byte...

Ended up settling for a black glas & satin chrome one last night... not ideal, but choice was limited

Advertisement