Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exporting images from excel

Options
  • 16-10-2007 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Can anyone please tell me how to export image from excel into a normal folder for viewing
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

iconnect wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me how to export image from excel into a normal folder for viewing
    Thanks

Maybe I'm missing the point but something like copy the image, paste into MS Paint, then save as an image of your choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭iconnect

i think you miss understand. the problem is that all all the images are via links to website via excel. There are hundreds of these and i have to click on them to see them

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

iconnect wrote: »
    i think you miss understand. the problem is that all all the images are via links to website via excel. There are hundreds of these and i have to click on them to see them

Ah, ok, well, there may be an option to display the target on the spreadsheet rather than the link, after that I'm not sure what can be done...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

maybe this might work

file
    save as
    web page

then you you could look at http://www.httrack.com/ to grab them

Advertisement