Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which one

Options
  • 16-10-2007 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

whats the best uni??????????

what in your opinion is the best uni 22 votes

Queens uni belfast
    0% 0 votes
    university of ulster jordanstown
    54% 12 votes
    university of ulster magee
    18% 4 votes
    university of ulster coleraine
    9% 2 votes
    st marys college
    18% 4 votes
    stranmillis college
    0% 0 votes
    the agricultural college in antrim
    0% 0 votes
    north west regional college
    0% 0 votes
    omagh college
    0% 0 votes
    enniskillen college
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

you cant beat jordanstown, its by far the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

What about the Southern Regional College? Im at the Newry Campus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Has to be Queen's, mainly because I go there!

;)

sorry about that i just ran out of spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Its a uni?? :O

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Berns wrote: »
    Its a uni?? :O

It's more of a Northern Ireland Colleges forums but the name doesn't reflect. I must PM one of the admins about it.

It's more of a Northern Ireland Colleges forums but the name doesn't reflect. I must PM one of the admins about it.

that would be great if you would

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Im at magee and its a bit **** really the only thing i like are the people in it

Tried to get into jordanstown magee was my fall back one and here i am, though im thinkin of switchin to queens next year havent decided yet

what course are you doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Intifadah

The Poly, only because I go to it.

In all seriousness though it would have to be Queens for location, I don't know what the courses are like though. J/town isn't far out of the way - a couple of minutes in a black hack or the bus, but let's be honest there is sweet fa in newtonabbey once you leave campus.

And on odd days where the north Belfast taximen don't go up because they think we're off and the bus timetable is up the left your stranded up there. We almost had to venture into Carrick last year it was so bad......we didn't know where the train station was then though :o

• Advertisement

Intifadah wrote: »
    The Poly, only because I go to it.

In all seriousness though it would have to be Queens for location, I don't know what the courses are like though. J/town isn't far out of the way - a couple of minutes in a black hack or the bus, but let's be honest there is sweet fa in newtonabbey once you leave campus.

And on odd days where the north Belfast taximen don't go up because they think we're off and the bus timetable is up the left your stranded up there. We almost had to venture into Carrick last year it was so bad......we didn't know where the train station was then though :o

it is just up the jordanstown road which is beside the campus

regob wrote: »
    it is just up the jordanstown road which is beside the campus

aye we know that now, had to get the train when yer man threw himself in front of the bus on the motorway to bring the whole city to a standstill :(

aye we know that now, had to get the train when yer man threw himself in front of the bus on the motorway to bring the whole city to a standstill :(

when was this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Where are the options for universities in the Republic of Ireland?

Sorry: I couldn't help myself.

How is Jordanstown the best, regob? Just because you say so?

first off all it is a northern ireland colleges forum so for some reason i thought i wouldnt put in colleges from the republic, ( god knows why) jordanstown is the best cause i personally think it is the best uni for integrating students

regob wrote: »
    when was this

I was in a taxi on my way up and seen the white sheet covering the body, pretty harrowing stuff

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/6379741.stm

I was in a taxi on my way up and seen the white sheet covering the body, pretty harrowing stuff

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/6379741.stm

thats while sad

Advertisement