Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about balance on 3V cards

Options
  • 16-10-2007 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭

Just a general question about 3V cards if anyone can help.

If you buy for example, a €50 euro 3V voucher, and you only spend €30 from it, you have €20 remaining. If the card goes past its expiry date, what happens to this remaining fund? I have been using 3V on behalf of an older relative to buy stuff from the UK, and as we had to err on the side of caution regarding the total due because of exchange rates, we always got 3V cards for too much. I know some of these have now expired, so do you just lose this money, or is it posted back to you, or perhaps something else?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

you need to apply for the refund, I think there is a €2.50 charge (correct me if I'm wrong) Best thing to do is spend it all top up your mobile check out their site
    https://www.3v.ie/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

3v..ie website

If you don't use all the value on your 3V Voucher or it expires, you can redeem any funds left by completing the online redemption form or print the form and send it to:

3V Transaction Services Ltd.
    P.O. Box 9835, Dublin 1

A €2.50 fee will be applied for redemption of any remaining balance. For further help and information visit our Help section.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

closed - this issue has been addressed ad nauseum already, and search facility is now back up and running!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement