Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Ennis

Options
  • 16-10-2007 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hiya,
    Does anyone know where I could go to look for a room to rent (6 months +)in Ennis?
    I've tried all the usual haunts...daft,tolet.ie, newspapers etc....I just can't seem to find a double bedroom ensuite in a house that isn't rented out to many multiples of people...I don't want to live in a barn so I suppose I'm looking for an owner-occupied.
    I'm tidy n clean n I need someone with the same mentality as me! Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭finbarrk

There is usually plenty of adds in the Clare Champion, its out on Thursdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Twinkers

The Clare People might be another place to check.

Think it comes out on Tuesday's and there's a free weekender version on Friday.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As the 2 guys said, get the Champion or the People, there's bound to be something in either that'll suit your needs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

As others said, the Clare People on Tuesday, Weekender on Friday or the Clare Champion on Thursday.

However from many years of renting, you're going to find it very hard to find a double room ensuite. Most times - in house shares, one of the existing tenants will have taken it.....and even if they move out, someone else in the house will grab it & rent out the smaller rooms to the newer tenant. In owner-occupied houses, most owners are going to take the en-suite for themselves. You could be lucky though with the own occupier situation, if you're the only person renting and they have an ensuite, you'll probably have the bathroom all to yourself.

Advertisement