Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic Toothbrush - recommendations?

Options
  • 16-10-2007 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,
    Thinking of buying a sonic toothbrush as I've heard they can help fight the gum disease I have. Does anyone have any experience with these or recommendations / what to look for?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭maxim

I assume that as no-one has replied to my query that
    a)- no-one has experience of a sonic toothbrush
    b)- no-one could recommend one
    or c)- no-one thinks they are worthwhile.

Guess I'm left to look through the Argos catalogue and high street shops to try and figure it out myself - any input before next weekend Very welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Hi

I have used the sonic brushes for about 3 years now and rarely need to darken the doors of my favourite dentist :D. They are definitely worth the investment.

I have had 2 philips sonicare brushes so cant really comment on the competition. You can get a 7300 philips at the moment in Argos for 70 quid which is very good value and a fair bit cheaper than I paid.

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

Even if it was the most fantastic powered toothbrush that meant you didn't even have to lift it with your hand, it would still not negate the need to visit the dentist regularly (every 6 months to a year).

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭maxim

Thanks for the info - decided to purchase the Philips sonicare this weekend. :)

Advertisement