Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost - Archos AV400

Options
  • 15-10-2007 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Lost on last Ryanair flight from Dublin to East Midlands, last Friday night 12/10 :(

On the looong-shot chance that anyone hears of an AV400 player being sold on its own with no accessories (and "unknown" battery state, since it had about 3 hours autonomy left)...

I can uniquely identify it either:
    _ from the movie files on it (if still there), or
    _ very specific marks acquired through use, or
    _ best (but fiddliest), with the HDD serial# (I replaced the HDD twice myself, since owned)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Did you ring the airline?

I think Dixons are selling the 30gb 604 for e250, you should treat yourself to the newer model if you can afford it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Did ring Ryanair, and Servisair, and Lost & Found at EMA and DUB, and...
    another 250 people or so, trying to find out what to do when a personal item is lost on an airplane, re. finding it (assuming it was handed in... yeah :rolleyes:) & re. travel insurance claim.

About as clear as muck, and *of course* 250 different answers :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

When I flew to London last year I left a wad of cds on the plane, i was staying in england for a fortnight, got my mother to ring ryanair & stansted airport, they sorted it out quickly (the cds were in Stansted...) All i had to do was go to the airport, pay like £10 admin fees (scabby ryanair) and got them back...

So what I am saying is that if they haven't been able to help you at this stage it sounds like it may have walked... Good luck finding it though...

Advertisement