Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Ipod Classic's in argos anywhere?!

Options
  • 15-10-2007 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

i'm looking for a black ipod classic 80gig, ive tried argos in galway for the last 4 weeks and all i keep getting is "next week" or " definitely next week" what the hell is the story with them? ive tried the check and reserve option by phone but everyplace ive tried (dublin atlone letterkenny) has none! any one had the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

big_show wrote: »
    i'm looking for a black ipod classic 80gig, ive tried argos in galway for the last 4 weeks and all i keep getting is "next week" or " definitely next week" what the hell is the story with them? ive tried the check and reserve option by phone but everyplace ive tried (dublin atlone letterkenny) has none! any one had the same problem?

I ordered mine from apple, was here in a few days

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Tony wrote: »
    I ordered mine from apple, was here in a few days

same. couldn't find them anywhere so bought from apple.com. for the same price you get your ipod engraved as a bonus. they delivered free via DHL too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Have you tried O2 or 3G also??

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭big_show

i had €200 worth of vochers for argos, so i was tied to there, anyway got one yesterday happy days!

Advertisement