Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

737 Formation (EIME)

Options
  • 14-10-2007 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

EDIT: Not a formation a FlyPast !

Does anyone know what was going on today around the Casement area 14.30, Sights of a Ryanair 737-800 and a Challenger 600 Formation at Casement.

I also heard it on LiveATC. It came right over my house and turned, My mobile hasnt got a good camera soo the picture want goo :mad:

Any Info .. Appreciated !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Did they say on LiveATC it was a formation.....

May have looked like a formation but may not have really been one....

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Chiron

They were taking part in a flypast over Lyons estate where a memorial was being held for Tony Ryan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 aidandisney

Chiron wrote: »
    They were taking part in a flypast over Lyons estate where a memorial was being held for Tony Ryan.

Yes they said something about Lyons .. i think .. Hmm .. Cheers for the infi Chiron ..

Neon-Circles: they said a Ryanair 738 and a Challenger 600 in a Formation, as Traffic wanted to Transit the R15 & R23

Advertisement