Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie Price

Options
  • 14-10-2007 10:32am

Was never really a fan but I was watching Johnathon Ross on Friday and WOW! She looked stunning.

Any one else see it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

No

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I saw it last night and I was surprised... normally I think she looks manky but she didn't look too bad last night, too much make up as usual but her hair suited her like that... an amusing interview I thought, actually think they're rather a nice couple

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

an photo's?

Google images failed me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Yeah saw that, she looked really pretty. Classy even :eek: She should keep that look, really suited her. Was a funny interview, it kind of made me warm to her. Better than that Jodie Marsh yoke anyway....there's something likeable about Jordan. And she's a lot more clever than people think. Fair play to her, she's had a lot of crap in her life but it's just made her stronger. Not bitter like Jodie Marsh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

a lot more clever indeed....

If cynical user falls into your definition of clever....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

She's a lot classier than Victoria Wankham IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Didn't see it, but she can look stunning:
    http://www.losingtouch.co.uk/gallery/d/18573-2/Katie_Price_Jordan.jpg

..although even I can look great in black and white pics!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Google images failed me!

really? I got to see her naked for about three pages..

• Advertisement

Demonique wrote: »
    She's a lot classier than Victoria Wankham IMO

She had a go at her, said she does jack sh1t :D She has a point!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I thought she looked hideous - like a caricature.

I've seen her with toned down hair, or even brunette, and very little make up and she looks really gorgeous. I think she looks better when she's natural.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I think she looked pretty anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I think she's naturally very pretty! She looks great with make-up on as well but I prefer her without!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

MayMay wrote: »
    Y. And she's a lot more clever than people think. Fair play to her,

She made her money by getting her tits out. If she was actually clever she would have become a doctor/teacher and made a real difference to the world instead of selling stories about her blind baby.

panda100 wrote: »
    She made her money by getting her tits out. If she was actually clever she would have become a doctor/teacher and made a real difference to the world instead of selling stories about her blind baby.

Come off it. That girl has worked the media (and her body!) to get the best deal she could. She is now loaded and living the life she wants. That requires intelligence and determination.

Panda, you don't have to be academically outstanding to be quite intelligent.

Come off it. That girl has worked the media (and her body!) to get the best deal she could. She is now loaded and living the life she wants. That requires intelligence and determination.

Panda, you don't have to be academically outstanding to be quite intelligent.

Im sorry but anyone can go out and sell their body like she does and have the brain of a pea and still make money.
    Dannielle Loyd,Pamela Anderson,Jessica Simpson...the list is endless.Dont fool yourself into thinking their 'savvy buisnnesswomen',they all have huge (predomiantly male)teams behing them They are just lucky they have a body and the looks that men like.Thats what is making her money her body not her brain.
    She keeps in the public eye now by selling stories about her seriously disabled blind kid.There is nothing intelligent about that.Its inhumane

No they can't - think how many pretty hookers there are. Now think how many make it like she has.

Look at Kylie - she has talent but also intelligient, she didn't get there by exploiting her body by but exploiting her voice; is that more acceptable for you?

Simpson does have a good team behind, as does Beyonce, but you still need fundamental intelligence to make it work.

Kate Moss - again, a very intelligent woman who exploits her looks to make money and create an image.

While this flies in the face of modern day feminist theory, you can't deny that these women are smart. Otherwise, they would be just like any other pretty hairdresser, shop girl or hooker; ie nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

She made her money by getting her tits out. If she was actually clever she would have become a doctor/teacher

She has made more from using her looks and chest than she possibly ever could have from being a teacher or doctor, so maybe she is clever after all?
    No one can be as successful as her without being very clever. She knows how to market herself brilliantly.

Just my two cents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Im sorry but anyone can go out and sell their body like she does and have the brain of a pea and still make money.
    Dannielle Loyd,Pamela Anderson,Jessica Simpson...the list is endless.Dont fool yourself into thinking their 'savvy buisnnesswomen',they all have huge (predomiantly male)teams behing them They are just lucky they have a body and the looks that men like.Thats what is making her money her body not her brain.
    She keeps in the public eye now by selling stories about her seriously disabled blind kid.There is nothing intelligent about that.Its inhumane

dont be so ridiculous, thats not how she keeps herself in the public eye :( she does that by getting her tits out and being on chat shows, reality TV etc etc. fair play to her i say.
    Selling their body is a bit harsh, she is not a prostitute.
    Also, i believe if you look, a lot of the time it'll be a team of women behind them, it certainly was with Jordan.
    Dont make out like people are being exploited left right and centre here.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

She's got a great business brain, and full credit to her for utilising everything about herself that she can to make money. It's a bit galling that she actually gets novels published that would be rejected if they were written by an unknown.

I've seen her chat show, and I'm finding her really irritating now, because I don't like the way she slags off other women, whether or not she's right in her opinion.

Livvie wrote: »
    She's got a great business brain, and full credit to her for utilising everything about herself that she can to make money.

Even its at the detriment of ensuring that women will be seen as equal to men? You say yourself she slags of other women cos she's built her career on being slagging of people(posh,jodie marsh,kerry katona etcetc) and showing her tits. How this shows 'intelligence' I cant see. It just pigenholes all of us women into the sex objects who constantly bitch about each other.
    The fact that she whores her young children (one who has serious mental and physical problems) to the media is just plain disgusting. It is not 'buisness savy'.

Its scary that so many young people today think the way Jordan makes money is a justifiable and decent career. Its not

Come off it.

KP as a role model? Not really.

But that was not the question - she is tough and shrewd, two qualities that are needed for people of any sex to 'make it big' these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭smirkingmaurice

katy price was shockingly spotted donning an ordinary jacket and shopping in lidl,god, come on,how ordinary is that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

I met Katie Price in a Garfunkel's Restaurant near Trafalgar Square three years ago - she seemed like a nice enough chalk and she was eating Bangers+Mash - she didn't have the big celebrity aura you would normally expect...

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

Even its at the detriment of ensuring that women will be seen as equal to men? You say yourself she slags of other women cos she's built her career on being slagging of people(posh,jodie marsh,kerry katona etcetc) and showing her tits. How this shows 'intelligence' I cant see. It just pigenholes all of us women into the sex objects who constantly bitch about each other.
    The fact that she whores her young children (one who has serious mental and physical problems) to the media is just plain disgusting. It is not 'buisness savy'.

Its scary that so many young people today think the way Jordan makes money is a justifiable and decent career. Its not

im afraid girls will always bitch about each other and theirs nothing you can do about it!!!its hardly katie price who started that!!at least she's up front about things nto like other celebrities who hate their fame but yet beg for it at the same time ie victoria beckham!!katie price has done well fro herself and she couldnt have done it without haveing a good business head on her shoulders!!!end of!!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

Maybe now she knows the ins and outs of the business and knows what she's doing but certainly starting out she was not really smart with a business brain.
    And it is true about these people having teams behind them.
    I can't believe Danielle Lloyd is after coming off the Big Bro thing ok because if anyone watched it her comments were much more racist than Jade Goody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭SlinkyToo

Anyone who has seen the Jordan Dane Bowers Shagging video will know just what a classy lady she is.

You have to admire someone who would marry someone in order to get a reality TV show.

Despite the manface and the mockney accent she will no doubt continue to be a successful media hooker.

Danielle Void is a prime example of the perpetual motion theory. If you could harness her output, you could run the power of a small birdhouse for a minute.

And once again, manface.

Also, she and jordan dont market themselves, we men are controlled by out little fellas and lets face it we would do anything if our fellas asked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement