Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swat Universal Thigh holster

• 13-10-2007 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I have two holsters, and i want to sell this one. Its a SWAT Universal holster, and fits almost any airsoft replica pistol out there, and fits all glock models. This is relatively new as i havn't used it yet. I decided to stick to my milforce holster instead.

It is a very simple holster with a front utility pouch or magazine pouch.

Looking for 20 euros, but price is negotiable if its a bit to much for ya.

I am based in Dublin

below are some pictures:
    8be.jpg
    8be.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

offer a tenner and can meet up in citycentre?
    cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Calm Horizons

I'll give you €15 for it and can meet you in town no problem.

I'll give you €15 for it and can meet you in town no problem.
    just bought it,were already arranging to meet up mate,;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 DR. PMAN

yea sorry sales agreed already

collected this today, nice quality holster with a good fit to an M9, sound fella aswell.,;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

DR. PMAN wrote: »
    yea sorry sales agreed already

in future, please post on the thread when you accept an offer, then take it to pm, what you just did counts as off-thread dealing and is blatantly against the rules regarding sales on here

thanks

Advertisement