Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can buy this Laptop?

Options
  • 13-10-2007 3:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,
    The laptop in question is the HP Pavilion HDX DRAGON laptop, the 20 inch screen variety. Theres a few versions of this laptop in circulation. I've been looking around the interweb and have come up with zilch with respect to buying it somewhere close by, ie in Ireland. I'd rather not buy this outside of Ireland as I'd like to be able to deal with the reseller if god forbid I need to get any issues sorted out later on down the line.

Any Ideas lads ??? :rolleyes:

HP-Pavilion-HDX.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

:eek: I thought my 17" laptop is big. I doubt there is anywhere here that would sell it but try laptopsdirect. I think I seen them selling a 19" samsung laptop before so they may do this aswell. One thing op, I'd say that thing costs a fortune. You could probably buy a better desktop and a decent laptop for the same price as that. Also if it's the same spec as this then the graphics card isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm pretty sure I've seen that beast in PC World. Maybe it was just something very similar. But I definitely remember seeing that type of screen on one of the large laptops. Why would you want something that big in a laptop? It probably costs a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

HavoK wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I've seen that beast in PC World. Maybe it was just something very similar. But I definitely remember seeing that type of screen on one of the large laptops. Why would you want something that big in a laptop? It probably costs a fortune.
    Correct. Saw that monster in PC World also about an hour ago. Portable or what?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Do you know how much it was and what the spec was like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gitzy

Cheers lads, anybody get the price of the one in PC world and the spec?:)

Gitzy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I can get detailed spec on monday. Can't remember price off hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

im pretty sure the price was 2599 as i remember thinking it was like the dell xps 2010.

Advertisement