Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sally webster : corrie

Options
  • 12-10-2007 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

anytime she talks to a guy in corrie she ends up having an affair :eek:

now kevin is off on his hols and with this "literature" dude hanging about , does kevin not know any better at this stage?! lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

It all kicks off this week with John but not for sally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

Possibly the most annoying soap character EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

It all kicks off this week with John but not for sally
    ]

what do you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Everytime i see sally on corie i want to put my hands around her throat , sad aint i ?

]

what do you mean?

Her equally as annoying daughter Rosie comes onto him and he snogs her. Pathetic storyline!

• Advertisement

that's the one. Poor Fiz always gets landed with the useless ones

Good god I just read that this is going to be their big Christmas storyline. Kevin ends up in jail after beating john up for sleeping with Rosie... that's one to miss!

hot fuss wrote: »
    Good god I just read that this is going to be their big Christmas storyline. Kevin ends up in jail after beating john up for sleeping with Rosie... that's one to miss!

Please tell me that you are joking! Thats just ridiculous. I mean John was obsessed with Fiz til a couple of days ago!
    I mean after whiny Sarah's wedding that's all we need for a bit of light humour!

It was a bit bizarre last night when Todd and Sarah just come back the best of friends.

Hopefully the paper I read it in got it wrong but I'm not sure! Sounded like a possibility to me. I really hope it's not true though. It is a stupid storyline. Rosie is bloody irritating and John is nuts about Fiz..

Oh just anything to do with the Websters is irritating anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Aldini98

Yeah but Rosie has recently sprouted huge boobies !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭lukin

I know she's only like 16 or something but she's a little vixen and no mistake. Although that could be all the make-up I spose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Aldini98 wrote: »
    Yeah but Rosie has recently sprouted huge boobies !

Ja, by her I am very much remindzed of der painting by Von Klopp: Ze Falling Madonna mit ze Big Boobies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I liked rosie when she was a goff but she is still pretty now except when i seen her on a live daytime tv show the other week, when she looked terrible ...hair all over the place

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

lukin wrote: »
    I know she's only like 16 or something but she's a little vixen and no mistake. Although that could be all the make-up I spose.

She's 18, playing a 16 year old. She still has the annoying whiney kiddie voice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭lukin

She's 18, playing a 16 year old.

Oh that's OK, I can lust after her without feeling guilty so:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

lukin wrote: »
    Oh that's OK, I can lust after her without feeling guilty so:D

+1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

I find the rosie/john storyline reeeeeally cringey ... ugh

Advertisement