Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a video player with a av input..

Options
  • 12-10-2007 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭

hello

im in a tv corse at the mo and am looking for a hand held moniter with a av input on the device.. so i can see what the camera is pointed at... id also like to have a bit of space on it as id like to record on it from a bullet camera.. whats the cheepest out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

I'm pretty sure the Archos 705 will do what you want. Looks like a fine piece of gadgetry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭afatbollix

been looking that one up looks like its out yet :( any other ones?

also on a small budget as im a student ;)

basicly it has to take any camera cables as i can get adaptors for the cables from the cameras... rca, av, bnc any will do..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

For archos you'd have to get their own helmet camera

http://www.archos.com/store/bsearch.html?country=ie&lang=en&ref_id=137&prod_id=archos605wifi

705 is just the same as 605 but with a 7inch screen but looks like 704 (last generation ended in 4)

Bound to be cheaper options about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

I'd be interested in one like this too... why doesn't the new Creative Zen have this :(
    Flash memory ~8GB/16GB
    AV input
    AV output
    Cheap(ish) prices

That's all I ask, if the Zen had this I'd buy it straight up... it's even expandable.

• Advertisement

any one know of one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

The Cowon A2 has av input and output.
    You can record tv with it so I'm pretty sure it'd work for you.

Not flash memory though, They come in 20 or 30 gb.

There retailing around the 300 euro mark so not sure what your budget is. Great solid PMP though.

You could try Ebay or Adverts.ie either for cheaper ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

that looks like your best bet, looks cool

heres a link to their site
    http://www.cowonglobal.com/product/product_A2_feature.php

Advertisement