Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy J. Christ!

Options
  • 12-10-2007 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

My face feels like twas bet off me. :cool:

And the world is full of strange strange peoples.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

1) Why?

2) Present company accepted? ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

jezza wrote: »
    And the world is full of strange strange peoples.
    True!
    2) Present company accepted? ;)
    Gawd, no!!!11!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

You can look any way you want it to, up to the limitations of your equipment. If you're ugly, you can make your avatar [33] beautiful. If you've just gotten out of bed, your avatar can be wearing beautiful clothes and professionally applied makeup. You can look like a gorilla or a dragon or a giant talking penis in the Metaverse. Spend five minutes walking down the Street and you will see all of these.

Hiro's avatar just looks like Hiro, with the difference that no matter what Hiro is wearing in Reality, his avatar always wears a black leather kimono. Most hacker types don't go in for garish avatars, because they know that it takes a lot more sophistication to render a realistic human face than a talking penis. Kind of the way people who really know clothing can appreciate the fine details that separate a cheap gray wool suit from an expensive hand-tailored gray wool suit.

http://www.cyberartsweb.org/cpace/scifi/ns/avatar.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I thought this thread was going to be about prayer. There is a brilliant thread over on shooting. If you take the last line out of context it's hilarious. Well to me it is anyway. I can only pray others can find it, and further that they find it funny.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You forgot his middle initial? "H."?????

• Advertisement

Jesus wept. It kind of reminds me of the clown. That is so poignant.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Kleenex is on sale, buy it by the case!

Now by case do you mean the box that the tissues are in or do you mean vast crates? Those poor sad clowns. Also angry clowns. I would put them into the same category.

I've been over here tooooooooo long methinks. I'm losing my homeland idioms and starting to sound like a So Cal beach bum!

Your words are getting long too. Do you say, "I'll take that in a sack"? It's got to be bag here. It's got to be....

• Advertisement
Advertisement