Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery Times for Vostros

Options
  • 12-10-2007 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Ordered a Vostro from Dell - Its still stuck in pre production , they gave me a delivery date of Thursday 19th October , but im a bit concerned that it might take longer.

Is there a delay with Vostros or is there a delay with all of Dell Laptops?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭wiseolsham

Ordered mine on the 29th, got it on the 10th. I was worried too that it might take longer as my one was stuck in pre prodtuction until last monday! hold tough, and keep an eye on the delivery date, but by all accounts there pretty good at getting it out to u by then

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dariukas

i ordered mine on 8th... on 10th it was dispatched.. still waiting on delivery. Estimated delivery is 18th

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

My sisters laptop spent 6 days in pre-production. On the seventh day it went from pre-production to dispatched and arrived the next day. Don't worry about it, it should be on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

ordered mine last friday, laptop is on its way from my work HQ to me as we speak, can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dariukas

i received today laptop :) just before 6pm :) really happy with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭culabula88

Dariukas wrote: »
    i received today laptop :) just before 6pm :) really happy with it :)

When did you order it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 moggins

ordered mine friday week ago, the 5th??, im typing this from a shiney new vostro. my shiney vostro:D:D

am so delighted, it wasnt meant to arrive until the 18th... woo

Advertisement