Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with monitor flicker

Options
  • 12-10-2007 11:09am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Alright folks,

Ive got two 19" LCD's hooked up to my laptops docking station,
    One is connected through DVI and the other is connected through VGA, the one connected through DVI is grand but the VGA one is flickering very badly. Ive upped the refresh rate to 75hz but the problem is still there.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Did you download the latest drivers? Have you set up dual monitor support in the graphics cards control panel.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Anti wrote: »
    Did you download the latest drivers? Have you set up dual monitor support in the graphics cards control panel.

Yup and yup

Have you tried awapping the monitors over? I.e the one that is plugged into the dvi, put it in the vga and vice versa. See if the same thing happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

:rolleyes: Fear & Loathing, mad book, would recommend :D

keep in on topic mate :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Move the power supply away from the monitor, nokia chargers / laptop adapter can cause interference

Advertisement