Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Outlook 2003

Options
  • 12-10-2007 12:02am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92 ✭✭

I was sorting out a new pc for someone yesterday and transferring stuff from their old to the new. I copied over the .pst file for outlook with their contacts and emails and all seemed fine. I clicked on the contact button and the list of contacts is there. However they later rang and said when they click on "new email" and then click on the "To" option it doesnt bring up the address book anymore and let them click the people to send to instead an error comes up, any ideas whats wrong with it or is there a link that needs to be made so that it looks in the right place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭ob

Whats the error? To make sure a contacts folder can be seen as an adress book,

Right click on the contacts folder of the PST, select properties.
    In the 'Outlook Address Book' tab, make sure the box is tixked for 'Show this folder as an E-mail Address Book'.

Advertisement