Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing drivers?

Options
  • 11-10-2007 12:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hey all. ive a couple of problems... first one is that the "print screen" function doesnt work on the laptop. does anyone know how to fix this?

second is, the bluetooth doesnt seem to work properly. i can send photos from the laptop to my phone but cant send them to my laptop.

any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

How are you using the Print Screen key? I take it you try to paste the screenshot in another program, such as Paint/GIMP, etc.

Regarding the phone, can't suggest much. How are you trying to send files to the laptop? What phone and model? Any error messages that could help?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

yeah im trying to paste it into paint, and it just doesnt work, no error messages. like on my pc, press the print screen button, open paint,,, paste it in and hey presto ????

the phone is a samsung sgh-Z400 . i can send from my lappy to my phone no probs, so it Does recognise it. but when i try send it from my phone it just comes up. sending failed, on my phone.... would i have to activate a "find me" or something function on the lappy?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

had a similar prob with the 'prt sc' funtion on my laptop, not sure if you have a key with 'fn' on ur lappy, beside the left 'ctrl' key on mine, discovered by holding this key down, and pressing 'prt sc', i was able to take a screen shot,

hope this helps

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

good man irish stew, that did the trick,, no all thats left is the blutooth problem,, :)

Advertisement