Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online video problems

Options
  • 11-10-2007 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place,cant find anywhere to post it,infact I thought I posted last night so please tell me if deleted. Anway, i cant see video's on sites like u-tube and liveleak, I get sound and can see the clip of the video but the film itself and infact the screen that it's shown in doesn't show. Here's a screenie,I know the vid is playing because I have sound.
    http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3694/screen1sa8.jpg

Utube doesn't offer much help,sayiong only to update shockwave,i didn't have the program so downloaded it but it didn't fix. I'm running XP and firefox 2, which is a new install becuase I lost broadband latley and suspected it was the cause. I can play video's ok offline in media player. I have never had a problem watching vids online before I had the broadband problem, but apart from a new router and a fresh install of firefox i haven't changed any settings on the pc.
    Hope someone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I wittled this problem down to firefox2, I can watch vids on IE no bother,any ideas folks.

Advertisement