Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted, trade scope & Bipod

Options
  • 10-10-2007 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I recently got a beretta scope as part of a package but found the rear sight interfered with mounting the scope so my eye relief was way off. Due to this problem i'm looking to trade the scope for a red dot sight. The scope is 4x32 high mount picatinny rail of all metal construction with a further 3 picatinny rails on the sides and top. Its a perfect scope for assault rifle/sub machine style airsoft rifles and i've it mounted on a m4 for example in the pics below.

Also up for grabs i have a walther qsb bipod/foregrip
    http://www.4komma5.de/product_info.php?info=p450_Walther-Zweibein-QSB.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

if your offering the bipod for sale can you please list an asking price?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DTC

I've got the bipod in as part of a deal with the scope, sorry for any confusion. If some one wants to trade for the scope only because its a very nice scope i'll put up a seperate ad for the bipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Will swap a g&p aimpoint for the bipod and scope.

Tempted, you wouldn't have a spare m4 style foregrip lying around to throw into the trade aswell would you? Heres a nicer pic of the scope i found its a mil dot tri tac

• Advertisement

Sorry I dont.

I wont be free till at least 2moro afternoon, i'm hoping to get this sorted b4 sat. If i don't get a better offer by then ill prob take you up on your offer liamo. What condition is the aimpoint in by the way?

The aimpoint is in perfect condition but the mount has been modfied to fit a mp5(I had to cut off a small bit off)

Does it have any effect on stability or anything, it'll def take a good few knocks if i'm using it.

Oh yeah, solid as a rock. Took around 20 mins to cut through it.

• Advertisement

Trade never happened so ill be putting this gear in a new ad for sale cause i picked up a nice red dot elsewhere. Thanks for any interest.

Advertisement