Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Touch Battery life ...

Options
  • 10-10-2007 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering I've got the iPod touch and find the Battery life is crap on it.
    I've been listening to tunes and only tunes for the last 4 hours and the Battery is down to 20 % ?
    Anyone else have problems with theirs ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

Have you followed the instructions fully for charging the first time. If you don't charge them properly/fully the calibration of the battery gauge can sometimes be off

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Well It's been fully charged ...I did have the Auto Join Networks on though so I'll try again tomorrow with WIFI off.
    I'll be well peed off if it lasts for 4 hours with Wifi on.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,384 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

um, yeah you're gonna wanna have the wifi switched off... My touch's battery seems grand...

Advertisement