Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pixmania delivery quality

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Ordered a flat screen monitor last Sunday week and it came early Friday morning so 5 day turnaround. We've never had customer service issues with anything we've gotten from them and we've bought from them a number of times. You can track your order too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Ordered off them several times, and they have usually been quick. Have not needed to contact them about returns yet, but any e-mail I have sent to them has been delt with quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I think they use DHL to deliver items?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Novacastrian

I used them twice and very prompt delivery. Most recent was - I ordered on the Friday and they were delivered the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Yep Pixmania are great for delivery. Took two days for me to receive an order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I've used their business site pixmania-pro several times with no issues apart from delayed stock deliveries which were fine as I was notified of them and then notified when they were back in ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I've used them 5 or 6 times and never had a problem. They're not particularly quick but not slow either.

They're using UPS now for their 24 / 48 Hour delivery. Waste of money to pay the extra though as the slowest part of the process is them actually preparing the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Same as above
    I bought 2 items from Pixmania and recieved both ibn a 5 day turnaround and both in perfect condition and good working order
    There is an order tracker on their website AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!

OMG, I really don't want to get into the whoel story because it makes my blood boil at this stage, but I will NEVER EVER use them again, & because of my pain, I've been doing some research on their success rate & there are SO many nightmare stories, that it's really really hit & miss with them.
    Oh, I hate them SO much!!!!!:mad:

Bought TV. Paid TV. They shipped TV, but never actually did.
    Wouldn't bother to tell me anything. I had to keep getting onto the courier who actually found out everything for me.
    Opened lost parcel investigation, but never bothered to investigate anything.
    At end of investigation, asked me if I was sending the item back!!!!
    Asked for refund.
    Tried to give me €200 less.
    I not so politely said no.
    Waited a few weeks for my refund. A manager was supposed to contact me
    Nothing.
    Then get an email saying my item was shipped.
    I had already purchased another elsewhere in the meantime, so I was enraged.
    Said nothing they could do cos already shipped.
    Not ONCE did they contact me. I had to do all the phoning, each time getting a different person who knew nothing of my case.
    No apology.
    TV arrived.
    I honestly couldn't face sending it back, them telling me not received & waiting months for a refund.
    I kept it & am selling it to a family member.
    That all took well over a month.

Never again.
    Please pay a little extra somewhere else for a more guaranteed service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I was a good customer of them...
    Spent a few bob over a long period.
    NEVER on time with deliveries, but i didnt mind until I asked about stock on an item that was important...
    the messed me around... really messed me around and finally after 27 emails.. I kidd you not they gave me 5 euros.. :)

cuouldnt get the name of anyone to email a complaint to !

A truly messy company when it comes to order times and deliveries and complaints..

I finally switched to komplett and havent looked back..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i ordered about 1k worth of stuff from them two months ago. I ordered it at about 9pm Friday, faxed through proof of ID on Saturday morning and the following Friday package arrived safe and sound

no complaints from me about shipping time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

So far I've bought a media player, external HDD and digital camera off these guys and I have to say I think they're great. Don't recall the delivery time being too painful either.

Advertisement