Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB ATM card wont work

Options
  • 10-10-2007 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Today my Permanent TBS card would'nt be accepted at a TSB ATM, but my credit card worked fine. They are sending out new 4-in-1 cards around now so I'm wondering if my current "old" card is now not being read by the system.

Any other TSB customers had this problem?

I trust my new card is in the post.

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I haven't had this problem yet. I'm still waiting on my new card. They're as slow as christmas PTSB.

I'd say the reader on your old card was just fooked, it happened one of mine before. It would work on an AIB machine but not on a PTSB. Go figure?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

the new chip and pins wont affect your old card as the new ones are a duplicate of the old just with extra features. Probably a problem with the strip, you could ring up just to double check a new one is out to you anyway.

Advertisement