Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Files on Creative Vision M, can I do aa back up?

Options
  • 10-10-2007 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

:confused: Have lots of movies, music and photos on it. Can they be backed up like files on a pc to a flash drive etc and if so how do I go about this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

:confused: Have lots of movies, music and photos on it. Can they be backed up like files on a pc to a flash drive etc and if so how do I go about this??

Quick answer is YES.
    Connect the player with the USB cable, open 'My Computer' on your PC.
    Open up the Zen by clicking on it then simply drag and drop the files
    across to your PC.

(It's the reverse of dragging and dropping content onto your player)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

No, you misunderstand. Already know how to get files from pc onto the player. Pc won't boot up so it's in Pc World for repairs. My problem is, seeing as it won't boot up I wasn't able to backup photos etc from it. I have all the photos on the Creative player. I just need to know if there's any way of transfering them from the Creative player back onto the PC??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Sorry Appleblossom, the misunderstanding appears to be yours :)

I provided instructions for what you asked above - if you know how
    to transfer from a PC to the Zen using 'drag and drop' with Explorer
    it's the reverse for transferring from the Zen to a new pc/flashdrive.

Advertisement