Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stock VSR-10 G-Spec for sale

Options
  • 10-10-2007 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hello all i am new to the forum here, but i have a TM VSR10 G-Spec stock. This is a great beginners sniper due to its great accuracy, and easy slide hop up for quick adjustments during a skirmish. www.eirsoft.ie has one in stock right now for 280 euros.

The G-spec i am selling is pretty new bought nearly 4 months ago when i wanted to go sniper, then decided it wasn't for me after a while.... not that great in sniping. With the G-Spec i am throwing in

- a 3x9 magnification 35mm red and green illumintaed scope with intensity settings, and windage nobs.
    - a three point sling already attached.
    - and also a bag for it. This bag has loads of compartments, and also a second compartment to hold the G-spec and another AEG of your choice. It also has shoulder straps if you wanna carry it around with ease.

I am looking for 270 Euro, but prices are negotiable.

I am stationed in Dublin if anyone wants to know.

Below are some photos of the G-Spec:

4a1.jpg
    4a1.jpg
    4a1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

DR. PMAN wrote:
    PM me if your interested.

keep all deals on thread until you agree to sell, then take it to pm to sort out payment details etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Offer €210

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 DR. PMAN

hmm 210 is a steep cut, how about 250?

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    Offer €210

Ya know wat lowest i can go to is 235 euros

I'll think about it... and give my boss a call as i'll need to eearn some more money

• Advertisement

Alright €220, if you take that then ehobby will be taking it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 the_one

i'll give ya 235 for it.

Sold

Advertisement