Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitening with veneers

Options
  • 10-10-2007 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Hey, I have a query about teeth whitening.

I had veneers put on my two front teeth to replace the uber-white discolouration that comes from calcium (I think) Anyway the upshot is my teeth are all the same colour now, but I’d like to get them whitened, and I know the veneers will have to be replaced to match them. Has anyone had any experience of this? Can it be all done at the same time? if not, can y dentist give me a temporary cover for my tooth,or something similar?

Also, if anyone could give me the name of a dentist in the Dublin area that they would recommend I would appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Hiya,
    Ive veneers on my two front teeth and hated the way they discoloured so my dentist made a mould of my mouth and gave me carbamide peroxide (or something like that) for it. I wore the mouth guard with the gel in every second night until I was happy with the colour. The mouth guard was comfy and didnt stop me sleeping.
    When i was happy eith the veneers being whiter, i could put the gel on all my teeth and whiten them too. It cost 200 euro in total (dentist is in Mayo, so Dublin probably dearer!). I got it over a year ago and havnt even used half of the gel yet.
    Well worth it in my opinion seeing as i wanted to have my veneers replaced with whiter ones too!

Advertisement