Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louise Ogborn wtf?!?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Jurors awarded $5 million in punitive damages to Ogborn, a former McDonald's employee. Jurors also awarded $1.1 million in compensatory damages, but reduced that amount by half, finding that she shared fault with McDonald's.

Let the good times roll. McD can afford it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

I'd do her...

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Ruen

I remember this, I cant believe there are such completely braindead fúckwits around that would actually fall for this and that guy who went in and didnt bother to do anything about it wasnt right.
    I have to say the Louise Ogborn was stupid about it too, i mean stripping down in a maccies office???? Most people I know would barely consent to a bag search by their employer let alone someone laying a hand on you and making you strip:confused:
    And this was getting done to loads of fast food places....just goes to show Americans are dumber

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

"I'm lovin it!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Quick google search reveals that this type of incident happened around 60 times by 2003.

How bloody stupid do you have to be to follow instructions on the phone like this?

Stupidity

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i remember that. it always seems to do the rounds now and again. some people... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

Obviously, evolution seems to have skipped her.

For the sake of the Human race, I hope she never bears offspring!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'd strip in the lobby of a restaurant for $5.5m tbh.

McDonalds will get their money back no problem. They'll just send the wallet inspector around to her house, the silly cow will probably hand over every penny.

Stekelly wrote:
    I'd strip in the lobby of a restaurant for $5.5m tbh.

McDonalds will get their money back no problem. They'll just send the wallet inspector around to her house, the silly cow will probably hand over every penny.
    :D Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I don't feel like clicking the links.

What's this about.

BTW, if you're going to try to start a discussion, please try to give at least part of the ****ing story.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

oh lord.
    hate that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Terry wrote:
    I don't feel like clicking the links.

What's this about.

BTW, if you're going to try to start a discussion, please try to give at least part of the ****ing story.
    Caller rings mcdonalds, says he's a police officer, and orders a female manager to strip-search a teenage employee.

More people get involved, none of them see anything wrong with the situation. The managers fiance arrives and under instructions from the 'police officer' bends the naked teenager over his knee and spanks her for ten minutes, and forces her to give him a blow-job.

Finally, after about 3 hours of sexual abuse, a maintenace man is put onto the phone and realises something isnt 'quite right'

F*ckin disgusting tbh.

The same called did something similar 60 times or something. Americans WTF

It's the security tapes of 18 y/o girl forced to strip in the office of mcdonalds and do all sorts of weird **** for a fake cop on the phone and the manager believed him so made her do it, the thick bitch even gives the managers boyfriend a bj because the guy on the phone says so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

American live on a different planet to the rest of us. What a story. Just when you think the country cant possibly get any crazier...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

"But as the video shows Louise is tugging at the apron. The sides of her legs are exposed up to her Buh-toks."

Haha, pure Brass-eye there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

Ruen wrote:
    I remember this, I cant believe there are such completely braindead fúckwits around that would actually fall for this and that guy who went in and didnt bother to do anything about it wasnt right.
    I have to say the Louise Ogborn was stupid about it too, i mean stripping down in a maccies office???? Most people I know would barely consent to a bag search by their employer let alone someone laying a hand on you and making you strip:confused:
    And this was getting done to loads of fast food places....just goes to show Americans are dumber

I couldn't believe it either but then I remembered reading about the Milgram experiment taking place in the sixties regarding authority figures. It looks like we're very susceptable to doing as we're told from an authority figure.

It was set up so volunteers had to ask a subject to perform a certain task or solve a maths problem, everytime the subject (who was an actor) failed the task, the volunteer was instructed to turn a switch that sent a mild "shock" through the subject's(actor's) body. As the actor got successive questions wrong, the volunteer was told to increase the shock, until the actor stopped responding. Over 60% of the volunteers continued increasing the voltage until the subject apparently died/passed out.

They redid the test a few years later for real, on dogs, and got similar results.

Google milgram experiment and you'll get loadsa info, were a fickle bunch us humans! But if we do as we're told we'll be ok, or so Ive been told.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

she deserves a good spanking for putting up with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Utter stupidity.

I sympathise with the woman in question simply because she must be labouring under some manner of mental handicap.

I despise this ****e.

Thickness annoys me.

pocketac3s wrote:
    I couldn't believe it either but then I remembered reading about the Milgram experiment taking place in the sixties regarding authority figures. It looks like we're very susceptable to doing as we're told from an authority figure.

It was set up so volunteers had to ask a subject to perform a certain task or solve a maths problem, everytime the subject (who was an actor) failed the task, the volunteer was instructed to turn a switch that sent a mild "shock" through the subject's(actor's) body. As the actor got successive questions wrong, the volunteer was told to increase the shock, until the actor stopped responding. Over 60% of the volunteers continued increasing the voltage until the subject apparently died/passed out.

They redid the test a few years later for real, on dogs, and got similar results.

Google milgram experiment and you'll get loadsa info, were a fickle bunch us humans! But if we do as we're told we'll be ok, or so Ive been told.;)
    We are susceptable to an extent and by all rights that experiment done today would probably have different outcomes but even still you'd have to be extremely dumb to believe a person on the phone...then again maccies isnt known for their highly intelligent managers.
    I have a feeling that the same thing wouldnt work in Ireland for some reason, I just think we're not that thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Lads it's got to be a scam. Thats a lot of money even after being split a few ways. Noone is that dumb. She was working in McDonalds ffs, i'm sure she wouldn't have been that worried about losing her job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

Ruen wrote:
    We are susceptable to an extent and by all rights that experiment done today would probably have different outcomes but even still you'd have to be extremely dumb to believe a person on the phone...then again maccies isnt known for their highly intelligent managers.
    I have a feeling that the same thing wouldnt work in Ireland for some reason, I just think we're not that thick.

After living in america for a while I'd like to think that too!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Haven't checked the video out and don't want to TBH. But i'm having difficulty understanding this story.

"Cop" tells McD manager to get a BJ from employee which both comply with. Employee later sues.
    Is this right?

If that is the case both manager and employee seem to be severely retarded.
    Otherwise it has to be a scam with everyone involved in on it.

Also what the fcuk is a video like this doing on youtube anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

This is a special level of stupidity. Getting a phone call to strip from a "cop", give someone a blowjob!?!?! It appears legit but I hope with the money they check to make sure she's actually got a brain in there somewhere. Okay in fairness it was not a nice experience for the poor girl but seriously...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

OMG.. What a dozy b1tch.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

tech77 wrote:
    Haven't checked the video out and don't want to TBH. But i'm having difficulty understanding this story.

"Cop" tells McD manager to get a BJ from employee which both comply with. Employee later sues.
    Is this right?

Otherwise it has to be a scam with everyone involved in on it.Also what the fcuk is a video like this doing on youtube anyway.

BOYFRIEND got five years for sexual assault is that his bonus for having to endure a blowjob???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

tech77 wrote:

Is this right?

Otherwise it has to be a scam with everyone involved in on it.

Also what the fcuk is a video like this doing on youtube anyway.

It's an ABC report - hardly hardcore.

Those two (if telling the truth and it's not a scam) have to be the THICKEST morons on the face of the planet - though the young wan is a millionaire now...only in 'merica..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jesus ****ing christ, she was sixteen. she'd been stripped naked, left alone with a 43 year old man who then started to spank her and abuse her.

yeah, ****ing bitch got what she deserved right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

I believe she was 18

And maybe, just maybe, she should have had enough cop-on to refuse to strip naked on instructions from a voice on the phone....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ruen wrote:
    No Irish people have a healthy disrespect for authority.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

ROCKMAN wrote:
    BOYFRIEND got five years for sexual assault is that his bonus for having to endure a blowjob???????

He won't serve nearly that amount of time

Advertisement