Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Nav For the Masses 98E Delivered

Options
  • 08-10-2007 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8545

Ok there is no Maps included but i presume you can download Tom Tom and install it on this.

Map not included on this model (a complete Map+GPS bundle is available).
    - 3.5" Full Color LCD Touch Screen Operation
    - Super user friendly interface
    - Dual power switches: sleep button for quick restart time and complete on/off switch to conserve battery when not used for a long period of time
    - Built-in 1600mAh 3.7V lithium battery lasts up to 12 hours without being plugged in
    - Completely English interface
    - Plays MP3 music (MP3, WAV, WMA9) and MP4 video (AVI, MPEG, MPG) (Manufacturer claimed)
    - Displays Pictures (JPG, GIF, BMP and PNG)
    - Displays eBooks (TXT)
    - Both Car Charger and AC Charger included
    - USB Data Transfer Cable included
    - Supports external GPS antenna - enhances reception but not required (sold separately)
    - Built-in loud speaker with earphone jack
    - Tiltable Window-mount kit included
    - Advanced SiRF-III GPS antenna system
    - Multi-lingual user interface: English and Chinese (simplified) supported (set via settings)
    - Windows CE OS Based (supports ActiveSync data transfer) and you can download software for it