Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FedEx?

Options
  • 08-10-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,288 ✭✭✭✭

I missed my delivery today so I rang to sort out some times etc(no issue there) but I checked the tracking for my packages(I got 2 tracking numbers) and only one of them says that it was delivered but business was not opened,it says the other one is in dublin but nothing about being delivered. they said that they will be back tomorrow but does anyone think that I will only get one of the packages or the 2?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I think you'll get them both. Definitely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Gintonious wrote:
    one of them says that it was delivered but business was not opened

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

*shakes magic 8-ball*
    "Outlook is bleak"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,288 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

It says "business was closed" when no one is home etc, hope I get the 2 of them, dont want any hassle with them, its says both are in Ireland anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You'll get them both tomorrow I would say. I think they attempt up to 3 times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

dhl destryed a package on me once

Yeah I hope i get them both tomorrow,its says on the tracking that the lightest package was to be delivered today, so would there have to be a seperate delivery for a heavier package?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

You could track it HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 30,035 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

did castaway not teach us anything?

that tom hanks guy cracks me up everytime

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Rob_l wrote:
    dhl destryed a package on me once
    Probably your own fault though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

FedEx delivered one of my deliveries to the wrong address recently and I had to wait 4 days until they fixed their mistake, during which time it was opened by whoever signed for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

FX Meister wrote:
    Probably your own fault though
    Yeah, because he packaged it poorly before sending it to himself. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Well if everybody's having a rant! :p UPS took over a week to deliver a package that was supposed to be next day express delivery. I had to ring them up and give them step by step instructions of where to go. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

An Post mixed up my tracking code and another packages tracking code before. Nearly gave me a heart attack. It said it had been delivered in Kilkenny and I live in Dublin. Then they "misplaced" said package that was actually in Dublin. I wasn't very happy. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Give them a call, and quote the tracking number to rearrange delievery.

Joe Robot wrote:
    An Post mixed up my tracking code and another packages tracking code before. Nearly gave me a heart attack. It said it had been delivered in Kilkenny and I live in Dublin. Then they "misplaced" said package that was actually in Dublin. I wasn't very happy. :mad:
    It is easy to mixed up Kilkenny with Dublin. Draw one blimp on the map and it the same location. I can understand how they made that mistake :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Yeah obviously, very easy mistake. Its also very easy to mix up the destinations. My package came from Japan, the other came from the USA! hahaha

Seriously OP, just give them a call. :)

Joe Robot wrote:
    Yeah obviously, very easy mistake. Its also very easy to mix up the destinations. My package came from Japan, the other came from the USA! hahaha
    You just need a bigger blob on the map to make it the same place and mark it EARTH, close enough, hey presto, it's delivered.
    or Maybe they are testing some scientist worm hole theory, and forgot to ask where is the final destination.
    Or somebody though the package just need a holiday :D before going to Dublin:eek: .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Wilson!

• Advertisement

This lot are a joke,I rearranged the delivery for today at 1, they ring me at 1 to tell me that they stop delivering to my area at 12,cock ends they are,ill go mad if its not my full delivery as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Oriel wrote: »
    Yeah, because he packaged it poorly before sending it to himself. :rolleyes:

What relevance does your post have to either mine, or the dude's I was quoting? Were you drunk when you wrote that? Do you often send packages to yourself? :rolleyes:

Advertisement