Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UltimateEars

Options
  • 08-10-2007 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey Guys,

I am completely new in Ireland. Can anybody tell me where I can order or buy some UltimateEars earphones?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

You would be better off buying on the internet and having them delivered here to Ireland. I dont know any shops selling them here in Ireland but you could pretty much guarantee they would be far more expensive than online retailers.

I've bought from this ebay seller before and got some great deals on shure earphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i too can vouch for wind130.

bought my shure E3g's off her two years ago and they still as good as new and she was a pleasure to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭NANOJO

hi janruzinsky i picked up my ultimate ears headphones from komplett.ie hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 janruzinsky

Thanks, but I am searching for the Triple fi.

Advertisement