Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Laptop

Options
  • 08-10-2007 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

Can somebody Recommend me a good laptop within a budget of about 600e. I need one for just Office - Word, Excel , Powerpoint mainly .

I would also like at least a years warrenty and support included in that price. Also include the cost of a laptop bag in the 600e .

I checked on the Dell website and was looking at the Vostro 1000 and the Inspirion 1501 (N1015016)

Do either of these come with an S- Video out port as it would be handy to have. Also what are the Vostros like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

culabula88 wrote:
    Can somebody Recommend me a good laptop within a budget of about 600e. I need one for just Office - Word, Excel , Powerpoint mainly .

I would also like at least a years warrenty and support included in that price. Also include the cost of a laptop bag in the 600e .

I checked on the Dell website and was looking at the Vostro 1000 and the Inspirion 1501 (N1015016)

Do either of these come with an S- Video out port as it would be handy to have. Also what are the Vostros like?

You've just recommended youself a laptop. :)

Have a look over the threads here from the past couple of weeks - the unanimous decision is that you simply won't beat Dell on price, specifically, the Vostros.

I'm not certain on the s-video, I don't believe the lower-end models do, perhaps someone could confirm this.

Advertisement