Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy's day in new york

Options
  • 08-10-2007 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how much of a bargain it is, but just thought I would put it up here anyway.

So booked tickets for new york via paris with delta for 5 days around paddys day for just under €380 including taxes.

Ok accommodation is going to be a killer but hey it is paddy's day in new york:)

http://www.delta.com/booking/findFlights.do

and make sure to select "include more dates" when checking for price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Hey thats not bad for the time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I have a contact for $80 a night accomodation in Astoria if you need it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Steve J

Delta normally have very good prices. The planes are bog standard but worth it for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

You should try the big apple hostel if you're not too pushed on great standards of accommodation. It's on 45th street about 3 mins from Times Square. It's about 30-35 dollars a night for a 4 bed dorm room. It's a decent hostel and there's a drinking area out the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

I stayed in the America Inn before just a few blocks from Time Square, very reasonable although that was 4 years ago!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

the pennsilvania hotel is the cheapest i found when i woz over there...
    its right opposite penn station/madison square garden on 7th avenue.
    it cost bout 80 a night at the most i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

jaysus that Americana Inn looks grim. I rather pay the $250 a night and stay in the Sheraton.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mcdonut

I stayed in ny last paddy's day for a week in an apartment ( $1200 for 7 days).
    http://www.urbanliving.net/

Advertisement