Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontics in Dublin

Options
  • 08-10-2007 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

I am based in Dublin and I really want to get braces....I went to Smiles new place and they quoted me €5k for upper and lower braces, which I think is a ridiculous price to pay! I'm just out of college and there's no way i can afford that...

Can anybody recommend a good, reasonably-priced orthodontist around the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mason t

Try Dr. Natalia Vasylyk on Dublin Ave in Dublin
    925-556-4324

website
    www.dentalwonderlanddublin.com
    (left blue side)

She teaches at UOP dental school in SF and is an extremely interesting person. You will love her. I think she has easy credit plans.

mason t

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

I'm guessing if she doesn't have the cash to pay €5000, she probably won't have the money to go to California for treatment either!! :D

I have been pricing braces myself, it's so expensive in Dublin! My cousin has just finished treatment in Athlone where I was told it would be roughly €2700 for top and bottom; unfortunately they're not taking adults for the foreseeable future though :-(
    I was quoted €4400 in Northbrook, Ranelagh which is slightly less than what you were quoted but I don't know how bad my teeth would be compared to yours... I can give you the name of the orthodontist there if you'd like to pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mason t

sorry - most on my email involves Dublin, California, and I didn't look at this one carefully - regards to the larger Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cressa

new orthodontic clinic on athlone, caters for all ages

http://www.shannonsmiles.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭chancer_007

hi all,

just wondering has anyone been to M.Ryan? an orthodontist in Dundrum
    thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Hi everyone I am currently having orthodontic treatment done in Mullingar. The orthodontist's name is David Hegarty. His price is 4000 euro for visible/ceramic braces top and bottom and 6000 if you want the lingual braces top and bottom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ickleclea

Hi everyone I am currently having orthodontic treatment done in Mullingar. The orthodontist's name is David Hegarty. His price is 4000 euro for visible/ceramic braces top and bottom and 6000 if you want the lingual braces top and bottom.
    Hi Giblets1067 - I am looking for a phone number for Dr David Hegarty as I cannot find one on the net and I am intrested in the lingual braces, Is there any chance you could give me this? Thanks a mill!!!!

Advertisement