Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Rugby World Cup Merchandise!!!

Options
  • 08-10-2007 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Seeing as the world cup is nearly over, anywhere where one could pick up some cheap Ireland gear?? in particular because i've seen my local lifestyle and elverys are full of stuff but no reductions as of yet. Have seen a few places online but am really looking for a bricks and mortar shop somewhere in ireland... if anyone knows that would be great Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Doubt you will see a reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

You won't get a reduction on the main gear - the jerseys and so on, because Elvery's and that sell them all year round anyway. I know Dunnes Stores had some form of a licensed line of various polo shirts, jackets and hats which I would imagine will probably be sold off cheap around now - that's my only advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭damienom

There's a sale on here....

They've the jersey reduced and all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭hollywoodhoppy

Thanks lads but i reckon they'll be dying to get rid of the Rugby World Cup branded gear with the crests and stuff on it. The girl in elverys said there's such a pile of it that it will definately on sale. That and the fact its out of date after the world cup!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Glessons in Limerick had a great sale the last few weeks. Got the RWC test jersey for €70 (normally €110, still €110 in Lifestyle). Normal RWC jerseys are €60.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭alanceltic

Debenhams have 20% off the irl cantebury jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

This one..? :D

pic20649.jpg

Advertisement