Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heard Creative labs zen vision M 60gb has been discontinued

Options
  • 08-10-2007 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Heard Creative labs zen vision M 60gb has been discontinued is this correct, if so, does anybody have any information on there new model? I had hoped to purchase one when I head to America for christmas now I have no idea what to purchase in Creative. Can anyone help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

If you want you can buy a refurbished one still for E170, here
    AFAIK the "replacement" is the the new ZEN... there's a thread about that here
    The biggest memory available on that is 32GB so far but it has an SD expansion slot. You'll pay for it though... but it is flash memory which is nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 4143

spideog7 wrote:
    If you want you can buy a refurbished one still for E170, here
    AFAIK the "replacement" is the the new ZEN... there's a thread about that here
    The biggest memory available on that is 32GB so far but it has an SD expansion slot. You'll pay for it though... but it is flash memory which is nice.

Thanks for all your information. The new zen is nice looking and alot thinner then the old model Zen vision M 60gb. Very dissapointing with the memory been only 16gb,checked web on the SDHS memory never relized it was that expensive, Like the idea of sd expansion slot and been able to upgrade the memory. It is going to work out more expensive having to buy more memory. Mixed feeling in what I am going to buy the NEW ZEN OR the Zen vision M 60GB. I will keep reading the reviews and will decide what to buy when I head to america at Christmas.

Advertisement