Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Built in wardrobe recommendations?

Options
  • 08-10-2007 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭

Stuck this in Gardening and DIY to no avail and seeing as I need it as cheap as possible maybe someone here can help.

I am looking to get a custom made wall-to-wall wardrobe in a particular style (cream, suited to a period property.) Any ideas of suppliers or carpenters at reasonable prices?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

sliderobes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

These guys seem to be cheaper than sliderobes
    http://www.robeplan.com/

They will call to your house and measure for free and come back with a quote.
    Love to hear feedback on them as I recently went for freestanding wardrobes. (I am thinking of moving in the next year or so.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Try In House in Santry - not the cheapest, but they have very nice stuff & can recommend a list of guys for you to get competitive quotes from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Leon11

My parents used Robeplan for sliding full length mirror wardrobes and they were very pleased with them. ?they priced a few and found them to be best. Installation took about 5hours I think. They offer a free consultation, he did up numerous plans etc and overall seemed a sound bloke. Recommended by myself.

Advertisement