Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vsr-10 & Dboys B1-3681 (BIM4 Series) + Extras

Options
  • 07-10-2007 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I am selling the above Airsofts with extras which are as follow: Tasco 6-24x50AOEG Scope(the right alignment wheel has come loose needs to be fixed)
    8 low cap 100 round magazines for the BIM4, AK47 mag shaped loader,2 batterys(the 1 that came with and the other I bought from ebay(intellect 1400) for the BIM4 and 2 chargers 1 that came with the other from ebay (its adjustable) high and low mounts for the VSR-10 and all the standard stuff that comes with the airsofts slings etc..(everthing comes with original boxes,apart from the small things)Im looking for 300 eurons but Im open to offers,the reason Im selling is that I need cash because Im moving.Oh lastly a 3/4 full bottle of silcone spray...will through that in for free lol.

img1237lt1.th.jpg
    img1238cd0.th.jpg
    img1240qj3.th.jpg
    img1241uy8.th.jpg
    img1243wf0.th.jpg
    img1244fa0.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

IM OPEN TO OFFERS

no your not, you must post an asking price as per the adverts rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭petergriffin20

fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Would you be willing to sell the brown charger?

Im trying to keep the lot together buddy,but if I dont sell everthing together you will be first to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I know your trying to keep it together but how much for the VSR on it's own? I already have a bim4 somewhere in the house

• Advertisement

With or without the scope?

With scope

Does 200 sound ok

Sounds good enough to me, i'm in kildare though you'd have to post it man

ok cool pm me your details, also am I aloud post items like this?

• Advertisement

I reckon so man but one of the regulars here could confirm just to be sure, i'll get back to you tomorrow about it as i have a few offers i wanna check out as well

No probs buddy talk 2moro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

fixed.

thanks
    ok cool pm me your details, also am I aloud post items like this?

shouldn't cause you any trouble,dont walk into the post office with it slung over your shoulder and start sticking stamps on it though, as with any airsoft equipment, it should be well packaged, if your asked what the contents of the package are, i wouldn't say gun though, because they will assume it's real, most stuff coming from hong kong is usually labelled as toys, best person to ask about sending by post within Ireland would be Shiva i'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Hi Peter,

So what have you got left?
    Have you sold the vsr? What make is the vsr? I see dibs to Zero19 obviously for the vsr-10 but I am interested in the BIM4 if you have it. How much?

I still have everything until zero gets back to me,am how does 160 sound for the BIM4 with the chargers,batterys,loader and the 8 low cap mags.

Has zero gotten back?

Conor-Mr2 wrote:
    Has zero gotten back?

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

kdouglas wrote:
    shouldn't cause you any trouble,dont walk into the post office with it slung over your shoulder and start sticking stamps on it though, as with any airsoft equipment, it should be well packaged, if your asked what the contents of the package are, i wouldn't say gun though, because they will assume it's real, most stuff coming from hong kong is usually labelled as toys, best person to ask about sending by post within Ireland would be Shiva i'd imagine

Wrap it well. If you dont have the original box, find one that it fits into and pad it.

If you're asked what it is, say its a toy. If they want you to be specific, tell them its a remote control helicopter or something of similar size.
    Don't tell them what it really is - they probably won't understand.
    Its not that there's anything wrong with sending an AEG through the post, because there isnt - its just easier than spending 20 minutes explaining what airsoft is.

Although the girls in my local post office know now what I'm sending out, and there's no problem at all, at first I told them it was just toys so as not to raise any eyebrows from the crowd of pensioners queueing behind me :)

Cheers buddy.

Hey Peter,

Ill give zero19 a chance to get back to you first on the rifle but if he doesnt I think Id be interested in the lot.Obviously as long as everything is ok with them!

Have you had any problems with them at all. Also is the TM vsr-10 the pro model or which?

• Advertisement

Am no problems with either of them apart from a bit of lubricant in the BIM4 when I first bought(caused misfireing) it but I cleaned it with silcone spray and it worked perfectly,the vsr-10 is the normal model not the 1 with the silencer,it comes with the scope red&green illuminated(right alignment needs to be fixed) ,the iron sights and high&low mounts. The BIM4 has only fired about 2000 rounds and the vsr only 300. Do you know if the qoutes for registered post on AN POST site are accurate?

Yea they should be alright. Registered post for a 7kg parcel is about 20euros.
    I should have asked earlier but the m4 is the full metal version?

Yep it is. Cool I thought it was going to cost me an arm and a leg to ship. Well I will give zero another hour buddy then it ups for grabs to you.

grand so ive sent you a pm

Sold

Cheers Peter Got em today!!

And so this is Christmas! And what have we done...

Oh I feel so young again!

Now to get me some bbs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

is there anything left

Sorry there. I bought the lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Harekin

<snip>

• Advertisement
Advertisement