Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City Query

Options
  • 07-10-2007 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hello All

I've just recently started watching Fair CIty properley, and it sparked a memory.

There used to be a character in it, she was really hot. She was involved with the Pizza place I think. She had long dark hair and sultry eyes.

Anyway, in real life the actor who played her left and is now a successful property developer is Spain.

Anyone remember her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Yellowhill

Is the one?
    Anne Clarke played by Martina Flynn:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Yellowhill wrote:
    Is the one?
    Anne Clarke played by Martina Flynn:)

I can't get the picture to appear in word. I just get the red x in the top of the box.

I've googled the name you gave but can find no pictures, just a story about Martina's wedding.

Can you post it as a jpeg?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Yellowhill

Yeah should have done this first as a jpeg......

Oh yes that's her. Phowar! Look at those bedroom eyes. Hubba Hubba!!!

Thanks for the pic!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

She does have a touch of the 'let me do/I will let you do filthy things' look alright.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Man, shes about as hot as a turnip.... and no i dont think turnips are hot!

Anyone know anything about what she did after she left Fair City.

I believe she married and now sells apartments in Spain.

Advertisement