Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You suck at computers [PICTURE]

Options
  • 06-10-2007 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

I've always thought people are stupid for clicking on google ads or ads on parked misspelled domains but how stupid would you have to be to fall for this one:

57681125fc0.jpg

:D

eidt: are img tags disabled?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

What I want to know is what were you looking at on Wikipedia that you'd be ashamed other people knew about? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

Exit wrote:
    What I want to know is what were you looking at on Wikipedia that you'd be ashamed other people knew about? ;)

I did that accidentally when I did that to what may or may not have been a torrent site. All the same, nice work Sherlock Holmes :)

I didn't really think that my humble screengrab was that "cool" either

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I like the way this is in coll vids, pics and links seeing as there are no vids, pics or links.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The link in OP don't work
    http://img562.imageshack.us/img526/9251/57681125fc0.jpg

Server not found
    Firefox can't find the server at img562.imageshack.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Worst thread ever.

• Advertisement

I've always thought people are stupid for clicking on google ads or ads on parked misspelled domains but how stupid would you have to be to fall for this one:

57681125fc0.jpg

Personally I would have highlighted the "Real Player Download"

Methinks "IPod Download" is worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

Methinks "IPod Download" is worse.

I've actually used this site, its great. You download an Ipod and when its finished the CD tray opens and theres a spanking brand new Ipod waiting for collection. Very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

So the spyware is free you say...Excellent.

Although you're keeping all the free spyware to yourself by blacking out the address bar :( Curse you!!! *shakes fist

🤪

• Advertisement

Actually, what Firefox skin are you using?

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Actually, what Firefox skin are you using?

Walnut Skin. Its on mozilla's site

Advertisement