Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dixons coverplan

Options
  • 05-10-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭

i need some help folks.i bought a ipod nano 18months ago in dixons with coverplan (3yrs).I have lost it ,think it mite a fell outta my pocket d other day was thinking could i ring up the helpline and say it was stolen.wud they be looking for proof it was stolen ie do i report it to the cops or what.i know it being dishonest but ****it im paying for insurance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

yabadabado wrote:
    i need some help folks.i bought a ipod nano 18months ago in dixons with coverplan (3yrs).I have lost it ,think it mite a fell outta my pocket d other day was thinking could i ring up the helpline and say it was stolen.wud they be looking for proof it was stolen ie do i report it to the cops or what.i know it being dishonest but ****it im paying for insurance.

Who's to say it fell out of your pocket - it may have been taken....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

They require you to report it stolen and bring them a report from the gardaí, and even then it'll be like getting blood from a stone...

Advertisement