Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes Question

Options
  • 05-10-2007 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

might be the wrong forum so feel free to move it.

I've picked up a few albums on itunes recently but every one of the albums seems to have the track cuts in the wrong place. so for example, if you play the whole album from start to finish its fine because of the gapless playback. but if you wanna listen to say.. track 3, if you click on it, it might start playing in the middle of track 2 or a little bit already into track 3. its like this for all the tracks.
    Is this a standard thing on iTunes or what? the last 4 albums ive gotten have been like this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I thought about this yeah but to be fair its not a PMP issue. its an MP3 one. but if this works, fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

bombidol wrote:
    might be the wrong forum so feel free to move it.

I've picked up a few albums on itunes recently but every one of the albums seems to have the track cuts in the wrong place. so for example, if you play the whole album from start to finish its fine because of the gapless playback. but if you wanna listen to say.. track 3, if you click on it, it might start playing in the middle of track 2 or a little bit already into track 3. its like this for all the tracks.
    Is this a standard thing on iTunes or what? the last 4 albums ive gotten have been like this

Simple answer is no. Occasionally you might hear the last second or two of a track that, on the album, merged into another track but I've certainly never heard, or experienced, tracks starting half way through the earlier one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Its really pissing me off, cause if I want to burn my album to CD and listen to it in the car it keeps cutting in the middle of a track and stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement