Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weights for old fashioned kitchen scales??

Options
  • 05-10-2007 2:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi,
    Not really sure if this is the right forum for this, so feel free to move it if it isn’t!
    I’ve recently got a housewarming gift of an old-fashioned kitchen scales (the type with a scoop for ingredients on one side that you balance with weights on the other)
    Anyway this only comes with lb and ounce weights (1lb, 8oz, 4oz, 2oz, 1oz, ½ oz and ¼ oz)
    What I’m looking for is somewhere to buy kg versions of these weights…. I know I can convert, but would prefer having them separately.

I’d really love to be able to use this practically (aswell as decoratively!)… so any help you can give me would be much much appreciated!!

Comments

Advertisement