Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple filling stations

Options
  • 05-10-2007 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the Apple filling stations are still giving money off petrol/diesel if you get a carwash ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭cold_filter

Yep they are but when you pay 6 or 7 euro for a car wash your really saving nothing. You dont need to wash your car!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Cheers cold filter

My car is dirty and it needs petrol so I might aswell kill 2 birds with 1 stone
    Its not the bargain I'm looking for but there is no point doing it elsewhere where I will not get cheaper petrol

PS your car (if you have one) must be filthy !!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

They are in Athlone anyway. Even apart from the carwash offer that they
    had the cheapest petrol prices in town. I think the other places are matching
    them now. Crazy there, theres always seems to be a queue of cars trying to
    get in there anytime I'm passing by

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Trampas

Have you no Tesco near by?

As 5cent off with over €50 in shopping before hand, which is a basket now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

111.9 in my local apple in Inchicore with 5c off per litre if you buy a car wash. Beware the coffee from their machines though - it's vile!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Well I stopped at the apple on the N7 and got €50 of petrol and an €8 carwash for €56 so thats an amazing saving !!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Applegreen are *AWESOME*.
    Cheapest petrol I found in South Dublin or near Drogheda, even without the carwash offer!

Advertisement