Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting creative zen to car stereo

Options
  • 04-10-2007 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm looking to find out what cable to use in order to connect a creative zen to an auxillary port on a sony car stereo??

Suggestions??

Oh and where to buy it? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Never heard of one myself but you can pick up an FM transmitter cheaply enough. Just make sure to get one that you can choose any frequency. I got a Belkin one once which only had 4 frequencies and they were all in the range used by RTE1 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

just get a double-ended stereo cable, any serious audio store should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Macros42 wrote: »
    Never heard of one myself but you can pick up an FM transmitter cheaply enough. Just make sure to get one that you can choose any frequency. I got a Belkin one once which only had 4 frequencies and they were all in the range used by RTE1 :(

tbh they are all crap. They last about 3 hours and the reception is poor

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

If its the same as my stereo, ie. aux port on front with headphone style socket, then you just need a cable with the 2 ends the same as headphone connectors. I got one in power city for €2. Think they're a tenner or so elsewhere, dixons etc.

Advertisement